Our first REAL family hike in Utah! It started off pretty easy for, you know, someone who isn't pregnant, overweight and in high elevation :) So let me re-phrase, Peter found it to be an easy hike WITH a 30 lb pack on his back!
But "hike" is the real word for it as we just went up and up. I really did love it and although my body was tired I felt great!!
We had to continue coaxing Mags with a "treat when we get to the lake" which she was pretty excited about!
Peter took some great photos around the lake.










4 comments:
Please stop posting pictures of Utah. It makes me a jealous B----.
Beautiful pictures! It looks like ya'll had a great time.
cute pics of Mags singing!! and I love that lamby lambchops was there too!!!
Do you guys like it there? Can we come visit? I miss Utah and yous guys!
Post a Comment